I’ve been researching odds and policies at online casinos and playing blackjack online for several years now, and I’ve tried nearly all the major casinos and casino groups (the ones that own more then one casino). And guess what, a lot of them are scams by “fairness”. What do I mean? Sounds backwards, right? Nope.
A lot of online casinos don’t openly admit that they’ve got a “fairness invest in brics currency ” policy in their card algorithm, similar to party poker.
Party Poker is now becoming more and more known for this policy, which actually comes after you for winning to much! The algorithm that “randomly” chooses the cards that you’re deal isn’t actually random. It’s programmed so that certain cards have more of a likelihood of being dealt providing there are certain circumstances beforehand. So if a card has a 20% chance of being dealt in a real deck of cards, this percentage could be changed to 60 to 80% if you’ve won the past few hands.
So when choosing an online casino to play blackjack at, be sure that it is reputable and independently reviewed, if possible. Just say no to the new fairness algorithm, they actually make the game unfair to you, to make it fair for the other players! What ever happened to mathematics, or lady luck?
Also, you’ll want to improve your game as much as possible, try reading free articles like the ones at or other similar sites. Good Luck!
Liam Griffin is establishing himself as an expert in online gambling odds and statistics. He is known for doing in-depth research before writing his articles. He also contributes articles to: